Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing Much

So I'm bad about keeping up with this apparently. Not much going on lately. Got layed off at work on Monday. I was told they eliminated my position...go figure! I'm on a role...last 3 jobs have been layed off!
Ryleigh is doing ok. She's still going to daycare as 1) I don't want to lose my spot and 2) I want to be available for interviews at any time. My sitter has worked great with me taking her in a little later and picking her up earlier. For the first 2 days Ryleigh struggled as she thought we were going to "Mawmaw's" house rather than the sitter and cried when we got there but according to the sitter was fine within minutes.
Having bed time issues lately...she doesn't want to go to sleep! Right now she's still whining and calling out my name. Maybe she's starting to get her 2 year molars???
Speaking of 2, we are down to 2 weeks until her b-day. I still can't believe it! This week I'll be ordering the cakes (one for each party) and the balloons.
Trying to find a cute outfit for her to wear...something with Minnie Mouse but also dressy. Wish me luck on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment